A Complete Solution
The Conditional College Acceptance Program allows you to apply simultaneously to Golden Gate Language Schools (GGLS) and to an affiliate college or university. The affiliate institution will conditionally accept you even though your TOEFL score is below their requirement. You fulfill the institution’s requirement at GGLS by either passing the TOEFL Test or satisfactorily
completing GGLS’ Guaranteed Transfer Program without TOEFL. You then transfer to the affiliate college or university.
Affiliate Colleges and Universities
Affiliate two-year institutions OFFERING CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS and ASSOCIATE DEGREES:
- Canada College, 4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Redwood City, CA 94061
- College of San Mateo, 1700 W. Hillsdale Blvd., San Mateo, CA 94402
- De Anza College, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014
- Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Rd., Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
- International Culinary Center®, 700 West Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA 95008
- Red Rocks Community College, 13300 W. Sixth Ave., Lakewood, CO 80401
- San Jose City College, 2100 Moorpark Ave., San Jose, CA 95128
- Skyline College, 3300 College Dr., San Bruno, CA 94066
- Southwestern Oregon College, 1988 Newmark Ave., Coos Bay, OR 97420
- UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, 3175 Bowers Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95054
- West Valley College, 14000 Fruitvale Ave., Saratoga, CA 95070
- Yakima Valley Community College, P.O. Box 22520, Yakima, WA 98907
Affiliate four-year institutions offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees:
- Davenport University, 415 E. Fulton St., Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Lincoln University, 401 Fifteenth St., Oakland, CA 94612
- Notre Dame de Namur University, 1500 Ralston Ave., Belmont, CA 94002
- Texas Wesleyan University, 1201 Wesleyan St., Fort Worth, TX 76105
CONDITIONAL COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE PROGRAM PROCEDURES
Please apply at least 10 to 12 weeks before the date you wish to be accepted at GGLS.
- Complete Golden Gate Language School ’ s International Student Application Form.
- To the GGLS application, attach the name of the GGLS affiliate college or university you wish to attend after completing your studies at GGLS.
- Submit all documents and payment to GGLS.
- While your GGLS application is in process, complete the application to the college/university you have selected.
- After your GGLS application has been approved, GGLS will mail you an acceptance packet. The packet will include a letter addressed to the college/university notifying them that you are participating in the Conditional College Acceptance Program.
- Mail to the affiliate college/university :
- a. Completed college application
- b. Letter addressed to affiliate college/university from GGLS
- c. Copy of the GGLS Form I-20
- After your application has been approved, the college/university will issue you a Letter of Conditional Acceptance.
- Take the Letter of Conditional Acceptance along with all GGLS documents to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for the interview. (The GGLS Acceptance packet will contain complete instructions on what to bring.)